Thursday, August 20, 2009

Aunty D!!

So now it's official, I'm Aunty D! :)

My brother's wife just gave birth to a little cutie yesterday afternoon. And I was out in the waiting room waiting, and I'll have to say I still win for the loudest screamer in the delivery room. :p

I am now in my 13th week. Went for a scan last week and this little one was moving around and around through out the whole 5 mins scan! ACTIVE baby??? I hope not!!!!!! I'm praying for a quieter one! For far, they have been coming out MORE active than the last!

And the thing about terrible 2's ??!! It is nothing compared to the Formidable 4s!!! My son had decided to trash the house by filling his youngest sister's nappies with water and bombing the house with it!! The kids have pretty much been home since this A(H1N1) thing has gotten bad with 200 over cases a day and 7 deaths a day in Malaysia alone! So.. I guess they got really bored! And so the whole house was flooded with water!

4 kids?!?!!?! WHAT am I going to do with 4 kids?!?!?!

1 comment:

KJ said...

Congratulations on being an aunt Dee! It is a lot of fun! You get to play with them on their best behaviour and give them back to their parents when they cry.. hehehehe. I have 4 nieces now (the youngest is 5 days old and I haven't seen her yet).

Your son is a creative young boy... who would have tought of bombing the house with water filled diapers??? hehehe... He will have so much fun with water filled balloons :) (we haven't tried that yet)

4 kids?? *putting hands over my face*. I think the one relief you can focus on is that at least the other 3 will be a year smarter :) You will have many helping hands around you.. :)

May you have a smooth and easy pregnancy.