Wednesday, March 26, 2008

6 More Weeks!!

Well.. we are about 6 more weeks away from LABOUR PAIN again!! My gosh am I nervous!! Epidural or no epidural?!!? With our financial state at the moment it looks like we are going without again! :p 500 ringgit can go a long way!! hehehe

So my mother-in-law has confirmed her flight and is flying in the on the 28th April and will be staying with us for 3 weeks!! It's going to be great, to have another pair of hands with the older 2 kids, and have them spend more time with her. My mum will be arriving back here on the 11th of May, so depending on if this one is early or not, she might miss the birth or be there. :) My youngest brother is having his graduation early May in NZ, so that's why my mum is not around for this little one. :)

It's amazing that I can still do the split! after so long, I didn't think I could anymore :p I guess the loose ligaments helps! hehehe Yup.. I fell down AGAIN... No bleeding, baby still moving, so it's all good, except for sore shoulder, knees and bumbum. :) Plus doesn't help when I have been down with a cold, coughing my lungs out everynight and having stuffed nose! BUT the bright side of things is it's giving me time to finally sit down and write a blog after soooooo long!!!! :) And also brush up my sudoku skills! :p I'm so addicted to sudoku!! hehehe

7 comments:

Cat Cat said...

I can't wait for your baby to arrive... I once was addicted to suduko too...

Anonymous said...

Perhaps a trip down to Sitiawan is needed... hmmm....

i wanna be for there during delivery like i did for Leen's!!!!

Sue said...

Aiyo..fell down again ah? Don't forget to posts photos when the baby comes and keep us up to date... Take care and good luck...no need the epidural lah...hehe not so painful what...kekeke

Queen Of The House said...

Good luck for the birth Dee!! Don't let my horror stories (or Emi's) scare you, though.

Eh, why were you wondering about schools in Perth, anyway? Moving there??

Brecht said...

Chiwi, i wish u a speedy recovery from all that ill health, tons of luck with handling 2 mothers ; ) and we pray for your smooth delivery. big hugs xxx

Chiwi said...

cat Cat : Gosh.. how long does the addiction last?!?! I was awake till past mid night last night doing sudoku online.

Azlin : hehehe only you are too busy in KL!

Sue : Will definitely post pictures on the blog once I get a chance to take some. Think my mother in law will not be too far away from the camera anyway :p

Queen Of the House : hehehe I'm praying for a easy and painless(if there are such thing) birth! hehehe Yeah.. we are looking to move to Perth, but still not confirm when. :) Will update on that later!

mº¿ºsh, brecht & nora : Hehehe think both mums will be too occupied with the little ones to bother me! hehehe :) Thanks!

NorthBorneoGirl said...

I'm so looking forward to your delivery :) hope you've recovered from the cold .. anyways sorry haven't been leaving any comments on your blog (but I do read your posts tho' :) ) .. been busy with my kids' schedules! .. *hugs* have a great weekend ..