Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Little Man...

My little man says the sweetest thing ever! :p

In bed last night, little man sleeps with us, Kaitlyn only falls asleep with us, then we move her to her bed in my parents room, unfortunately our room is not big enough for the 4 of us. Can't wait to move into the new house where the kids will have a room to themselve, but I can just see Bambam ending up in our bed as usual by 4 am.

Anyway.. last night, when I was kissing the kids good night, as I said 'I love you' to Bambam, he replied with a big grin on his face, as he gave me his cheek, 'thank you, mummy' Awwwww... my heart just melted away..

7 comments:

Simple American said...

What a sweetie. And polite too!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet moment indeed! :P

Anonymous said...

awww!! avarayna can kiss now when you say "kiss kiss" and she will give either me or Frank wet slobbery kisses. it melts our hearts all the time

Chiwi said...

SA : amazingly, he is very polite, we alway have to remind kaitlyn with her P and Qs, but never BamBam.

MW: When are you having little monkeys run around?

Aida : Don't they just melts us.. if only they stay that way thru their teenage years!!!

gRaCeY said...

I've just tagged you!! Boo!! Come over and see!!

Anonymous said...

little monkeys?
Hahaha :P
Working on it! :P

Anonymous said...

Little Kharlette said: It is so unfair! Bambam still owe me a kiss.