Monday, August 20, 2007

Kids say the funniest things!

The kids were in our bed last night, as there was a storm outside, and daddy was reading them a book, about planes.It has lots of pictures of the different kind of flying aircrafts. So daddy, as the pilot he is, was telling them how fast the plane can fly and how low. Suddenly, our little Missy said 'It will mess up my hair then.' I'm like ...????!!!!... If you know me, I'm one that doesn't put make up on, not even lip-sticks or one that fusses with me hair. So it totally blows me away that my daughter, 4 years old, knows how to put on lip-sticks, perfectly, better than mummy(hehehe).

And the other day, while we were all in the car driving over to Ipoh (1 1/2hrs drive), BamBam was a little irritated and had been screaming, he wanted out from his car seat, so my MIL and I were trying to distract him by pointing out to trucks and lorries on the road sides. " Look! Truck! Look! Lorry!" Then suddenly BamBam turned and looked at MIL, "No Fruck! No Wor-ry". He had everyone in tears!!!

One summer evening during a violent thunderstorm a mother was tucking her son into bed.
She was about to turn off the light when he asked with a tremor in his voice,
"Mummy, will you sleep with me tonight?"
The mother smiled and gave him a reassuring hug.
"I can't dear," she said. "I have to sleep in Daddy's room."
A long silence was broken at last by his shaky little voice:
"The big sissy."

A little boy was doing his math homework. He said to himself,
"Two plus five, that son of a bitch is seven.
Three plus six, that son of a bitch is nine...."
His mother heard what he was saying and gasped, "What are you doing?"
The little boy answered, "I'm doing my math homework, Mum."
"And this is how your teacher taught you to do it?" the mother asked
"Yes," he answered.
Infuriated, the mother asked the teacher the next day, "What are youteaching my son in math?"
The teacher replied, "Right now, we are learning addition."
The mother asked, "And are you teaching them to say two plus two, that son of a bitch is four?"
After the teacher stopped laughing, she answered,
"What I taught them was, two plus two, THE SUM OF WHICH, is four."

A small boy is sent to bed by his father. Five minutes later.... "Da-ad...."
"What?"
"I'm thirsty. Can you bring a drink of water?"
"No, You had your chance. Lights out."
Five minutes later: "Da-aaaad....."
"WHAT?"
"I'm THIRSTY. Can I have a drink of water??"
I told you NO! If you ask again, I'll have to smack you!!"
Five minutes later......"Daaaa-aaaad....."
"WHAT!"
"When you come in to smack me, can you bring a drink of water?"

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hahahahaha..that's funny!

Simple American said...

Four years old and on the road to being high maintenance. No boy friends with convertibles need apply. :P

Simple American said...

The slide show on top is cool. I always love looking at pictures. :)

Bambam favors his dad, while your girl does you. And that pout of hers. Aiseh! Combined with her smile she is going to have some poor boys hearts going up and down like a yo yo. haha