Monday, September 26, 2005

Sari's Ayu Spa

At long last, a decent Spa Treatment, done in our very own little old Sitiawan. I will post some of the pictures up on this little heaven on earth. It has been a while since my last indulgment was... our last trip to Phuket, which was just b4 we conceived little Bambam and he is now 7 1/2 months old! That was how long ago it was!! I've got a little package for my little self, well on not that little anymore, but that's another story. I've got myself a Balinese Massage, a Herbal Body Wrap, a Body Scrub and Yoghurt, and a Traditional Facial.... hehehehe All costing me about 80 NZ Dollars. (I use NZD just to make myself feel a little better about it! ) :) Now Dear Husband is pasturing me to take him there... Suddenly dear husband is feeling a lot of pain here and there. hm...

Update : Here are some pictures of the Spa at Sitiawan, will get the Marina Cove's later..

No comments: