Friday, September 21, 2007

Generally just Blah~~

I'm just feeling pretty blah at the moment.. I've got so much to do, but just don't feel like doing anything!

I should really be studying, but can't seem to concentrate on whatever that has been written. Wanna write a blog post, but don't really feel like doing it (but I am doing it!! duh!!) But you know what I mean, I kinda wanna go to sleep, but every time I lie down, I just wanna get up and do something. And now that I'm sitting here, I feel like going to have a lie down.. argh!! I feel so confused and don't know what to do with myself, when I do know what to do with myself! BUT I really don't!!

HELP!!!

6 comments:

Sue said...

Oh dear..hormones attack..hehe... just calm down and listen to some relaxing music, perhaps??! Don't stressed yourself up..no good for baby..:)

Cat Cat said...

Read a book chiwi... A baby book maybe.. Or perhaps a pregnancy book... Reading books relax your mind...

Chiwi said...

Sue : Yes.. thanks for reminding me.. all these stress is not good for the baby.. :) Breathe in, breathe out!

Cat cat : hehehe i've been reading books about vampires! Hope that won't do any damage! hehehe :p

Anonymous said...

hahaha!! and your roller coaster ride starts now... :) btw, u been genied!

NorthBorneoGirl said...

Breathe in Breathe out ... hormones taking over .. there is nothing you can do about it :) Take care!

Simple American said...

That is how I feel at work right now. So much to do, but I don't wanna. And then I have paid posts that need to be done as well. Haiz...