Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Frog!

We have just introduced Kaitlyn, who is turning 3 tomorrow, to the computer. We've got her an interactive CD-rom, to learn English, Malay and Chinese.

Kaitlyn : Gong-gong, I want the ... er...

Gong-gong : What do you want?

Kaitlyn thinking really hard : the... frog..

Gong-gong : What Frog?

Kaitlyn : There.. the frog for the computer le..

Everyone just cracked up laughing!!!

Mummy pointing to the mouse : What is this??

Kaitlyn : Frog... (checky smile on)

Mummy : No, it's a mouse!

Kaitlyn : Ooo... Cannot say frog, it's a mouse!

Lol!!!

Gosh this time last year(I've been informed that I wrote last year on here when she is turning 3!! hehehe I meant 3 years! 3 YEARS!! ago) I was in labour with her! a whole 29 hours of it!! In another blink of an eye, she would be 18? then 25? Time sure flies!!

No comments: