Saturday, April 14, 2007

Google Search : Diana Ling

Oh my goodness!! Look what I found?!?! Ok, I admit I was really bored and thought I would do a search on myself. First on the list!
Book News Archive 2001, October - December
Performers include actors Maria Fiossetti, Cassandra Woodhouse, Diana Ling, Mari Cameron, Gavin Logan, Jessime Mcdougal, Sharlene Ferguson; ...
Look at that!!
Temple: Words and Meaning in Auckland

Outspoken - Words and Meaning is a multi-genre spoken word show featuring actors, poets and singer/songwriters.

Hear from these talented wordsmiths on Wednesday October 3rd at 8pm. The venue is the Temple, 486 Queen Street, Auckland.

Performers include actors Maria Fiossetti, Cassandra Woodhouse, Diana Ling, Mari Cameron, Gavin Logan, Jessime Mcdougal, Sharlene Ferguson; poets Amiee Johnson and Jay Braybrook; and singer/songwriters Andrea Olsen, Gaille Tinihau, Ramon, Joe Elliot, Daniel Loughnan.
TempleBar is the bar that I use to work at(before they torn it down to build more ugly apartments), where most of our regulars were some amazing "World Famous in New Zealand" singers, songwriters, bands, comedians... Karen Hunters; Graham Brazier from 'Hello Sailor'; Stan the Man; Gaile Tinihau; Andrea Olsen; Jeremy Elwood; Benjamin Crelin; Derek Judge... Gosh I miss spending time with those guys..

No comments: